BDS has made an active commitment to better the environment and encourage our employees to do the same. We have implemented a variety of environmentally responsible initiatives in an effort to make a positive impact on the environment.
A few milestones as of today:
- During our 2011 remodel, we reused and remanufactured all of our cubical stations saving them from the landfill.
- We save about 120 trees annually through our Shred-it® paper recycling program.
- Our Waste Management recycling program includes aluminum, plastic, steel, paper, chipboard, corrugated, Styrofoam, and wood. BDS fills a 3 yard bin of recycling materials weekly.
- Eliminated paper coffee cups by providing reusable mugs to each employee.
- Installed smart power strips at all work stations that shut off power when computers are turned off.
- Replaced all lighting at our corporate building with high-efficiency bulbs and censor switches to drastically reduce power consumption.
- Encourage each employee to make a conscientious effort to reduce the amount of energy they use each day.
CHARITIES WE SUPPORT
BDS is actively invested in a wide-range of local and national charities as part of our commitment to giving back to our community and those in need. For more information on these charities please click on their logos below.
We value giving back
to our community and